Mission and Vision
Vision and Mission Statements of GWCEA, Inc.
(quoted from the By-Laws amended May 3, 2011)
Vision statement: "GWCEA, Inc. is a national organization that exists to equip and train followers of Christ to live, work and serve according to the Bible."
Mission statement: "GWCEA, Inc., in collaboration with valued partners, reaches all generations by providing outstanding teaching and training opportunities for followers of Christ, through training events, providing Christian resources and materials, and embracing modern technology."
1. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Interim Treasurer..........Luana Fitzgerald
Executive Secretary..........Francina Kerr
National Capital Christian
Education Conference Director..........Michelle Stevenson